MaxLite offers a 10-year limited warranty on most LED indoor and outdoor fixtures – labor allowance included!
Lamps & Tubes
|Value Series Lamps (Types A, PAR, & BR)||1|
|Decorative Lamps (Candelabra & Filament Lamp)||3|
|All other screw base & GU base lamps||5|
|2' to 8' LED tubes||5|
|Retrofit Kits (Residential Downlight & Flush Mount)||3|
|Sconces & Flush Mount Residential Fixtures||5|
|Vanity Bars & Lanterns||5|
|Desk Lamps and Torchieres||5|
Commercial & Industrial Applications
|Harsh & Hazardous||5|
|Vaporproof Jelly Jars||5|
|Polygon LSP Series LowBay/Parking Garage Fixtures||5|
|Universal Commercial Downlight||5|
|MPulse and QuadroMAX fixtures||5|
|Area and Flood Lights (AR, FL, FLS, FML, FMM, FMS, FMX, & BF Series)||10|
|Canopy and LowBay/Parking Garage Fixtures (CPL Series)||10|
|Panels & Troffers||10|
|Downlights (non-J-box mounted)||10|
|Retrofit Kits (TRK, LRK, RS)||10|
|Linear Fixtures (VT, LF, LS, LSU, LSUECO, LSV, & LSVECO)||10|
|Pendants (Commercial Round & Direct/Indirect)||10|
|Exit & Emergency Lighting||5|
|Motion and/Or Daylight Sensors||5|
|LED Sign Modules||5|
- For any product not listed above, contact MaxLite for warranty information.
- Any products marked as Clearance shall carry the lesser of a 5 Year warranty, or the warranty period stated on the product data sheet.
- All 10 Year warranties are based on a maximum 16 hrs/day operation, and ambient temperature of -27Â°F to 104Â°F, and include up to a $25 labor allowance per item.
- All products will be covered by their warranties under proper usage and installation as instructed by the product sheet.
- Registration is not required for product replacement warranty coverage. You must, however, register the warranty to be eligible for the labor allowance that is associated with a 10 Year Warranty coverage.
- A warranty coverage will come into effect after the initial installation or 30 days after shipment.
- See complete Warranty Terms and Conditions for additional details.