Choose a product from the dropdown menu below or type in your specific model number and then click on the interactive map to see what utility rebates are available for that product in that state.
C-Max Network Controls
c-Max is a patent pending, plug and play interface that allows for the easy field installation of Luminaire Level Lighting Controls. By pairing c-Max low voltage sensors with MaxLite controls-ready indoor and outdoor luminaires, customers can achieve energy savings beyond LED conversion in a simple and affordable way. MaxLite controls-ready luminaires come preconfigured with a USB-C receptacle that c-Max sensors plug into during installation, or in the future, to achieve motion sensing, daylight harvesting and high-end trim.
Don't see what you need? Additional wattages and specifications available upon request - contact your MaxLite rep!
- Bluetooth-enabled Networking of Luminaires and Devices
- High-end Trim
- Zoning - up to 100 devices per zone, unlimited zones
- Individual Addressability
- Control Persistence - Sensors integrated with BLE, occupancy and daylight sensing
- Multi-level Dimming, Daylight Harvesting and Occupancy controls
- Manual ON/OFF, Automatic ON/OFF and Automatic partial ON/OFF control capability
- Personal control via App or wireless Wall Switch
- Scene control
- Time clock Scheduling for individual lights, groups or scenes
- Secure commissioning with c-Max App (128-bit data encryption)
- Control features help meet code compliance