c-Max Basic Controls
c-Max is a patent pending, plug and play interface that allows for the easy field installation of Luminaire Level Lighting Controls. By pairing c-Max low voltage sensors with MaxLite controls-ready indoor and outdoor luminaires, customers can achieve energy savings beyond LED conversion in a simple and affordable way. MaxLite controls-ready luminaires come preconfigured with a USB-C receptacle that c-Max sensors plug into during installation, or in the future, to achieve motion sensing, daylight harvesting and high-end trim.
Don't see what you need? Additional wattages and specifications available upon request - contact your MaxLite rep!
- Individually control luminaires: 1 sensor per luminaire
- Grouping: daisy chain wiring - up to 8 luminaires
- High Trim: Ability to set a maximum light level. Allows for high level of energy savings
- Occupancy sensing (Microwave or PIR): Regulate lighting based on detection of people
- Bi-level dimming: Ability to set different set points for dimming levels
- Photocell control (Outdoor Luminaires): Luminaire turns on/off based on ft candle
- Save sensor settings: 4 memory banks
- Daylight harvesting: Regulate lighting in response to changing daylight. Continuous adjustment mode