Choose a product from the dropdown menu below or type in your specific model number and then click on the interactive map to see what utility rebates are available for that product in that state.
c-Max Basic Controls
c-Max is a patent pending, plug and play interface that allows for the easy field installation of luminaire-level lighting controls. By pairing c-Max low voltage sensors with MaxLite controls-ready indoor and outdoor luminaires, customers can achieve energy savings beyond LED conversion in a simple and affordable way. MaxLite controls-ready luminaires come preconfigured with a USB-C receptacle that c-Max sensors plug into during installation, or in the future, to achieve motion sensing, daylight harvesting and high-end trim.
Don't see what you need? Additional wattages and specifications available upon request - contact your MaxLite rep!
- Individually control luminaires: 1 sensor per luminaire
- Grouping: daisy chain wiring - up to 8 luminaires
- High Trim: Ability to set a maximum light level. Allows for high level of energy savings
- Occupancy sensing (Microwave or PIR): Regulate lighting based on detection of people
- Bi-level dimming: Ability to set different set points for dimming levels
- Photocell control (Outdoor Luminaires): Luminaire turns on/off based on ft candle
- Save sensor settings: 4 memory banks
- Daylight harvesting: Regulate lighting in response to changing daylight. Continuous adjustment mode