Choose a product from the dropdown menu below or type in your specific model number and then click on the interactive map to see what utility rebates are available for that product in that state.
The HL-LI SERIES is a linear LED luminaire engineered to stand up to the toughest operating conditions in Class I Division 2 environments such as petroleum refineries and grain processing facilities. A slim and lightweight profile and variety of mounting options enable this long-lasting, high-performance fixture to address virtually any lighting need in harsh and hazardous locations.
Don't see what you need? Additional wattages and specifications available upon request - contact your MaxLite rep!
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D
- Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G
- Class II, Division 2, Groups F, G
- Class III
- Marine Grade
- Die cast AA6063 aluminum housing
- Stainless steel hardware
- Polycarbonate lens
- Polyester powder coat finish
- 5,200 lm to 10,400 lm
- 120-277V or 347-480V options available
- 5000K CCT standard
- Gray finish standard
- 10-year warranty
- Wide, 110° distribution standard