Choose a product from the dropdown menu below or type in your specific model number and then click on the interactive map to see what utility rebates are available for that product in that state.
The HL-LI SERIES linear LED luminaire is engineered to stand up to the toughest operating conditions in Class I Division 1 environments such as petroleum refineries and grain processing facilities. A slim profile and variety of mounting options enable this long-lasting, high-performance fixture to address virtually any lighting need in harsh and hazardous locations. As an added safety feature, the luminaire is available with an emergency battery backup option that keeps light on up to 90 minutes after the loss of power in environments up to -20 degrees Celsius.
- 4,800 to 9,600 lumens
- Slim and compact design
- Power Factor: > 0.95
- Second retention point integral to fixture
- Operating temperature: -40°C - 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Ceiling/Wall/Pendant/Stanchion and Hanging Chain Mounts
- Copper Free aluminum housing
- Stainless steel hardware
- Thermal shock and impact resistant PMMA tempered glass lens