MPulse Wall Mount
Thoughtfully designed for downlighting, the MPulse WALL MOUNT features an adjustable head that enables its use as an open face or cutoff fixture. It takes just one person to install and service the MPulse Wall Mount luminaire. The back plate mounts to the surface and allows for the wall mount to hang for easy wiring. Once the power supply is connected, the fixture is secured into place with screws. A hinged back cover provides access to the driver for quick and easy replacement in the field.
Don't see what you need? Additional wattages and specifications available upon request - contact your MaxLite rep!
- Lumen packages of 3000, 6000, and 11500 lumen
- 120-277V dimming standard. 347-480V options available
- 0-45 degree field adjustable head
- lumen maintenance value of > 93% (L93) at 100,000 hours calculated at 25°C
- Die Cast Aluminum housing
- Tempered Glass 3.2T
- Available in silver, black and white for custom orders