High Temperature High Bay - HPH Series
The HPH Series Pendant is specifically designed to provide reliable illumination in industrial locations with high ceilings and high ambient operating temperatures up to 60° C, such as steel mills, heavy manufacturing plants and hangars. A superior thermal management system ensures consistent light levels and exceptional efficacy of 130 lm/W in hot environments. The fixture is IP66 rated and wet location listed to withstand wash downs and protect against the ingress of dust, oil and other non-corrosive materials.
Don't see what you need? Additional wattages and specifications available upon request - contact your MaxLite rep!
- 0-10V dimming standard
- Universal voltage 120-277V and 347-480V
- Beam Angle 120°
- L70 lumen maintenance of 50,000 hours
- L90 lumen maintenance of 36,000 hours
- Operating temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Operating humidity 10% to 80% RH
- Housing is cold forge Aluminum heat sink for High Ambient Temperature
- Gasket clear glass lens for IP66 Rating
- Isolated driver compartment