Vapor Tight Linear Fixture
DesignLights Consortium (DLC)-qualified LED Vapor Tight Linear Fixtures are engineered for powerful lighting in harsh environments. A vapor tight housing protects the light source from water and dirt, while new generation LEDs and drivers provide higher efficacy and greater energy savings. The IP65-rated fixtures are designed to replace less-efficient fluorescent strip lights in car wash operations, airports, tunnels, maintenance areas, parking garages and stairwells.
Don't see what you need? Additional wattages and specifications available upon request - contact your MaxLite rep!
Datasheet View More 65/75/90W3500/4000/5000KWatts (W):65/75/90Lumens (lm):8450CCT (K):3500/4000/5000Voltage (V):120-277Listings:DLC_PremiumClearance:NoLSV8U65WCS 65/75/90W3500/4000/5000KWatts (W):65/75/90Lumens (lm):8450CCT (K):3500/4000/5000Voltage (V):120-277Listings:DLC_PremiumClearance:No105687
- Non-Corrosive (PC) Polycarbonate housing
- Stainless Steel spec grade hasps and clips
- Back KO location and End sealed Conduit openings methods
- Surface mount std. and suspension kit optional
- IP65 rated with hermetic sealing
- White Finish standard
- Assembled in USA available upon request
- 50W suitable for low bay applications
- Translucent white lens
- 0-10V Dimming standard