Choose a product from the dropdown menu below or type in your specific model number and then click on the interactive map to see what utility rebates are available for that product in that state.
The HLR SERIES hazardous location family of fixtures is suitable for use in a wide range of indoor and outdoor Class I Division 2 applications. Available in eight mounting options and four wattages, this versatile family of fixtures can be used for ceiling, pendant, wall and surface applications, and replace traditional HID fixtures ranging from 100W to over 400W. The compact and low weight luminaires are safe and easy to use in harsh and hazardous locations where flammable or explosive vapors or gases are present. They are an ideal solution where long life and low maintenance are desired.
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A,B,C,D
- Class II, Division 2, Groups F,G
- 120-277V or 347-480V available
- Stainless steel hardware
- Clear Tempred Glass 3.2T
- Polyester powder coat nish
- 45W to 170W & 6,750 to 15,470 lm
- Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G
- Stanchion, Pendant, ceiling and walll mount optoins accessories available