Choose a product from the dropdown menu below or type in your specific model number and then click on the interactive map to see what utility rebates are available for that product in that state.
High Output Flood CID2
The HL-ELLF SERIES is a uniqely flexible LED Class I Division 2 high-output modular flood fixture. Three optical distributions and independently pivoting modules allow them to outperform high-wattage HID lamps in a variety of applications. External drivers powers each module individually to give the fixture flexible profile and low EPA. They mount using an arch yoke, high bay bracket, or a pole tenon accessory for multiple applications where flammable gases or vapors may produce explosive or ignitable mixtures. Ideal for general area illumination in harsh and hazardous locations like oil refineries, gasoline storage, and dispensing areas.
Don't see what you need? Additional wattages and specifications available upon request - contact your MaxLite rep!
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D
- Die cast ADC12 aluminum housing
- Modular housing design; up to three modules can be combined
- Tempered glass lens
- Discrete optics allow for 22-, 55-and120-degree distributions
- Standard curved armed or high-bay yoke bracket options
- IP65-rated unit with IP67-rated connections
- Discreet J-Box on each frame enables easy eld install
- 15,830 lm to 56,910 lm
- CRI: >75, CCT: 5000K (nominal)
- 75,000 hour lifetime (L70)
- Redundant circuits, and independent drivers on each module guard against full outage
- 5-year limited warranty
- 4kV driver integral surge protection standard